A unique natural product
Horse’s milk consists of a lot of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and K), minerals (iron, potassium, calcium and phosphorus) and micronutrients. It is albumin-rich (this makes the milk more easily digestible) and low-fat (1%), which is for a large part polyunsaturated. Because our horse’s milk is drunk straight from nature, hygiene is very important and samples are regularly checked by an authorized lab.
Horse’s milk is recommended
- in case of metabolic disorders, it stimulates the internal cleansing
- in case of irregular bowel motion, intestinal rumbling, inflation and tympanites
- bin case of problems with digestion, flatulence, belching and nausea
- in case of impure skin, rash and intolerance (cow’s milk, sun or tussocks)
- in case of stiff joints and ailments of old age
- for a sooner recovery after an operation
- for people that are often tired and under a lot of stress
- as an energy supplement for sports people
Horse’s milk strengthens the body, increases the resistance and boosts a person’s energy and vitality. Because of its unique composition and light digestibility it offers special relief during a period of convalescence. In brief, horse’s milk is very healthy food which can reduce and prevent a lot of symptoms from appearing or it can be drunk as a preventative means to stay fit and healthy in a natural way.